BIOGRAPHY OF KEVIN WYATT
Since the young age of four, I have been fortunate enough to have a firearm of some sort in my hands most of my life. Being raised in the hills around Southern Oregon, many hours were spent target shooting or hunting in the Cascade Mountains.
While in High School, I earned the Classification of Distinguished Expert in Small Bore competition. After High School, I enlisted in the Marines and went on to competing at the Regional level. My occupational skill was small arms repair.
In 1978 I ended my enlistment but carried on my shooting career as a civilian. I worked as a machinist for four years and then decided to open my own gun shop. I currently own my repair shop and build custom guns on the National level. My personal accomplishments are as follows:
- NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
- Glock Certified Armorer
- Nationally ranked Master High Power rifle competitor
- NRA Distinguished Expert in Small Bore Rifle
- Distinguished Rifleman classified by Dept. of the Army in High Power Rifle
- Nationally recognized custom riflesmith
- Life Member of the NRA
- Life Member of the Rocky Mtn. Elk Foundation